With our house for sale, we’ve been trying to talk up all the wonderful things about us moving to another house! I asked KB to make a list of the things she wanted for our next house, and here it is. 🙂 This is just SO her (note her #1 most important thing for our new house)! It may not be MY taste, exactly, but I’ll do my best to make most of it happen for her. 🙂 (Except of course #10….sorry, KB.)
1. A Dog Door.
2. A King-sized Bed.
3. A Playhouse.
4. A polka dot room.
5. Bunk beds for when we have company. Me and my company can sleep there.
6. No stairs.
7. A polka dot dog bed.
8. Striped curtains.
9. A dog house.
10. A Dalmatian.
11. A king-size rocking chair.
12. A picture frame with glitter around it that says ‘Girly Girls’ and feathers for the handle.
13. A sparkly rug to cover up the whole room.
14. A pink heart room with blue around it.
15. The colors in my room……A pink color zebra, kind of dark pink, with light pink color black. (Don’t ask me….I just quoted this word-for-word).
16. Sparkly blue beads hanging in the door.
17. A zebra ceiling fan with pink beads hanging on it.