A few things that made me happy this week, in no particular order:
- Chuy’s Chuychanga. Oh. Yum. Had this for lunch today and had enough leftovers to feed my little family of three tonight for dinner. And did I mention… YUM.
- Getting to have lunch in Tyler once a week. Oh man, this is one of my new joys in life. Today it was with A., who ALWAYS makes me laugh. I love my job in Gladewater, but miss large chunks of my life here in Tyler, so when my job duties expanded to include marketing in Tyler, it was a HUGE unexpected blessing.
- Friends who pray. All I need to do is ask, and they pray. And I’m so incredibly blessed in that department.
- Friends who laugh. I have hilarious, nutty, funny friends… all of them.
- Yamato. I went to dinner there Friday night, and it was DeLiCiouS. AND I had a great time. Can’t wait to do it again. 😉
- Don Juans. I went to dinner there Saturday night; well, let’s be honest… I’m there several times a week… and its always a great time.
- My apartment. It has soft carpet and huge closets and three pools. Its cozy and homey inside, I feel safe here, and have almost all happy memories so far. I love it here. LOVE.
- My sister who happily keeps my kids for me while I work. And not only keeps them, but makes SURE they have fun-filled and productive days. I love knowing that my kids are well taken care of, AND having a blast.
- Sky Ranch. I signed Katie up for a week coming up soon… and it almost brought tears to my eyes, I was so excited for her. She’s going to be roommates with her BFF since age 1 1/2.
- Surprising my kids. I told Katie about Sky Ranch tonight. It was awesome.
- My adorable, fabulous, smart, beautiful children. They got to come home a day early and I was thankful. They’re sweet and well-mannered, and it sounds cliche and cheesy, but they make my heart melt every day. And they’re FUNNY. And funny goes a long way.
Its been a great week with prayers answered and blessings flowing and flowing.
I’m happy. 🙂