A blog I recently came across posted this meme, and because I never pass up an opportunity to talk about me, here it is!
USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? here
2. Birth order? middle :-/
3. Last thing you ate? grape
4. Your mother? who?
5. Your father? saint
6. Your favorite? smiling
7. Your dream last night? pregnant
8. Your favorite drink? lime
9. Your dream/goal? freedom
10. What room you are in? office
11. Your hobby? decorating
12. Your fear? debt
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? rural
14. Where were you last night? Bullard
15. Something that you aren’t? efficient
16. Muffins? cinnamon
17. Wish list item? farmhouse
18. Where you grew up? college
19. Last thing you did? blinked
20. What are you wearing? tank
21. Your TV? indifferent
22. Your pets? elderly
23. Friends? indispensable
24. Your life? content
25. Your mood? optimistic
26. Missing someone? Allison!
27. Car? remorse
28. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
29. Your favorite store? Marshall’s
30. Your favorite color? aqua
31. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
32. Last time you cried? Wednesday
33. Who will resend this? one
34. One place that I go to over and over? Brookshire’s :-/
OK, they were right… limiting oneself to one word is painful for someone who likes to, shall we say, embellish….not that I do such a thing. But I mean, seriously. The last thing I did? “Put away the groceries.” How in the world do you express that in one word?? And is this cheating to elaborate in the footnotes????
For my close friends though, I’m betting you can read a lot into some of these particular one word answers…. For everybody else, I only lied about one of them. I won’t tell you which one. 🙂