1. Katie Beth made breakfast yesterday for herself and Annie. By herself. Without me asking her to.
2. Annie packed school lunches for herself and Katie Beth yesterday. By herself. Without me asking her to.
3. Katie Beth said the sandwich Annie made tasted really good. She really did compliment her little sister. Really!
4. Sitting in church with the ones I love the most.
8. Tyler roses.
9. Getting Tyler roses for a gift.
12. My coworkers office wall.
13. My coworker who always has a word from the Lord when I need it.
14. My townhouse.
15. My townhouse backyard.
16. Weather that has been perfect for spending time in the backyard.
17. The swing in my townhouse backyard.
18. That turns into a hammock.
19. The elf, Paula, who arrives from the North Pole after Thanksgiving to do mischievous things around our house while my kids sleep.
20. My fact that my kids are already talking about Paula and getting ready for her to arrive.
21. And writing her letters… this is Annie’s:
22. My kids’ art, that always makes me smile.
23. Katie Beth (the true, natural born gifted artist in the family) encouraging Annie that her art is really getting better. See picture above.
24. My niece Micah.
25. Her fabulous cowboy boots.
26. My children, when they’re asleep.
27. The picture of innocence.
32. My sister’s cooking. She sent me this picture of the Chocolate Chimichangas she’s going to make today.
33. Triple Chocolate Cookies. Recipe coming soon. 🙂