1. Our elves, Paloola and Earl, who are STILL up to mischief most nights… and making messes.
2. One morning this week we woke up to find that they had decorated the girls’ doorway with paper chains and paper snowflakes.
This was the view from the girls room. Those silly elves!
3. A kid who is still young enough to wear Christmas attire and like it.
4. Annie’s sassy attitude when she knows she’s cute.
5. Cozy, warm boots when its cold outside.
6. Our Don Juan’s tradition.
7. Our friends who meet us at Don Juan’s.
8. Walking a block to the fountain on the downtown square with our friends after we eat at Don Juan’s.
9. The Christmas decor downtown on the square (it was Pajama Day in Annie’s class that day, FYI).
10. The Christmas program at the kids’ school.
11. Annie’s Christmas wreath costume for her Christmas program.
12. Annie getting to perform on the stage at Caldwell Auditorium.