2. Christmas shopping with my girls.
5. Picking out a real live Christmas tree with my girls.
8. Earl, the new Elf that Santa sent down the chimney.
9. Taking the Elves to church, because if ANYONE needs a Holy Spirit experience, its these two. They need Jesus in their heart, for realz. They are bad, people.
10. The Elves turning up just about everywhere.
11. Katie Beth’s phenomenal art. She is one talented girl.
12. Katie’s art class at Jan’s Art Academy. She’s done amazing things in there with the help of Mrs. Jan.
13. Did I mention Katie Beth’s phenomenal art? I’d love to wallpaper my apartment in it.
20. Last but not least, sold and closed on the Blue House today. I’m praying that the Blue House will be a blessing to its new owners and that they’ll experience only love and happy memories there. And what perfect timing, to close that chapter in my life as this new chapter begins…
I have to say… best week of my life. Hands down. Thank you Lord for all the ways you’ve blessed me….